Tuesday 30 March 2010

Hastings and Rye

I went to the beach this weekend...my first trip to Hastings and Rye.

Luckily the weather cooperated and there was only a bit of rain, with a teeny bit of sunshine. Still freezing cold near the water on the tail feathers, but nice to see the beach.

Even nicer were the gorgeous things to be seen in the antique and charity shops, as I have become a bit of a bargain owl the last while. Got a few great things crossed off my list!

Here are a couple pictures at the beach. This is just past Rye near Winchelsea. The wind was a bit chill, but lovely to be by the water.

This next one is a shot of me and my friend Bubby. He is a house elf, so really enjoyed his freedom for the day! Good of the folks to let him out for some fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment