Friday 23 April 2010

Cafe Cartolina

A great find on the House and Home website was the blog by Fiona Richards in Nelson (in British Columbia, Canada...not far from where I was hatched!) called Cafe Cartolina. This mountain lady has a great eye for vintage finds.

She also produces a lovely range of vintage inspired staionary which you can see/buy here! My particular favourite is below...ahem...

Though these are gorgeous too:



She posted the following vintage-themed pics which I wanted to share:

The saturated yellow walls in this place really glow.


Not sure if this is the same home, but if it is, it must be eye poppingly gorgeous!
[Picture+48.png]

Moving into calmer waters. This one is quite rustic-ly elegant.

 As are these:



[Picture+28.png]

I am quite sure the last four photos of are of different homes, but if I could combine them into one, I could live quite happily there!

No comments:

Post a Comment