Tuesday 6 April 2010

Roman and Williams

I came across the mention of these designers on the lovely desire to inspire blog.

Roman and Williams are based in New York and have what I will call an elegant, timeworn aesthetic.

Here are a few of my favourite shots from their site:
Love this corner vignette.


The choices of colours and textures make the place below so homey and warm, even though the architecture is so modern and spacious.


This entire flat is amazing. Would love to live here. Look at that view! Just like an aviary. ;-)

I like the way they have added fabric curtains behind the hard metal architectural detail above, to soften it up. Really unusual, but works.

Nice hit of teal in the glass chandelier, adding a hit of cool colour to the warm neutral palette.

Think I will start flying to New York now...maybe they will want a house owl...

No comments:

Post a Comment